This morning we woke up and Luke was coughing a lot. So I decided to keep him home from church even though I am sure it is just allergies. I just don't want to risk Luke picking up something else if he is not 100% right now.So normally on Sunday our routine is that Jake sleeps in till 8am and then I wake him up and he gets ready while I get the kids ready. Then he takes over while I get ready and then we head off to our 10am church. (In exchange for him sleeping in Jake lets me take a 2 hour uninterrupted nap in the afternoon) Sadly, we are almost late by a few minutes and I am always so baffled why. We have plenty of time. (Normally I blame Jake since he moves so slow)
Well this morning I woke Jake up at 8:50 and told him I was going to keep Luke and Peyton home so he needed to get up and get ready. I then came downstairs. At 9:55 Jake was still printing off his Sunday School lesson and was just dragging. So even though he only had to take care of himself it took him over an hour to get ready and was late to church.
So pass this along....whenever we are late to church just assume it is because of Jake. He is the weakest link when it comes to getting to church on time!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment