
On Thurs morning my Awesome Mother in Law came and picked Peyton up from the hospital. (I had my weekly ultrasound and bi-weekly non-stress test) She then took Peyton home with her until her party on Sat. This allowed me to just come home and put my feet up and relax . Also my friend Mandy took Luke on a playdate on Thurs afternoon which made me kid free for most of Thurs. Then on Fri Jake took Luke up to his Mom's house right after school. So I just got to sit at home and relax. I drank refreshing beverages and tons of water. It was so nice to just relax and not worry about parental responsibilities. Thank you very much to an Awesome Mother in Law. Plus Peyton loved having her Grandma's full attention and playing with her cousins that came over to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment