After spending tons of time alone in the hospital I had time to go through baby books. Jake came a few times and we took turns calling out names. We both feel good about
"Lincoln Jacob Beers". I never wanted a Lincoln before but it is cute and I think it will work for this little guy! I'm not a huge fan of the spelling but Jake will only go with the name if we spell "Lincoln" the traditional way.
4 comments:
Love the name. Love the spelling. It is adorable. You had better follow through with it because if you don't, I will be heartbroken!!!!
Yay! Congats! Looks like you'll be having your Lincoln so soon... good luck! We haven't even discussed names yet- we know from experience not to even worry about it until after the child is born. :-)
i hope everything is going well Laura!
That is such a cute name! And I'm so glad you're out of the hospital and all is well. Why is it that your doctor doesn't want you to go beyond 37 weeks?
Post a Comment