I am alive and well. Baby Lincoln is absolutely adorable and is such a good baby! Here are a few pictures!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Baby Lincoln
I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in a few weeks. After I have a baby I tend to go into a "hibernation mode". Since I get so little sleep I just focus on sleeping, breastfeeding, remembering I have 3 kids now, where I put my Dr.Pepper and taking showers. I sadly don't text as much because my Memory can only hold so much data right now. (I know...pretty pathetic....hence why the drugs help)
I am alive and well. Baby Lincoln is absolutely adorable and is such a good baby! Here are a few pictures!
Baby Lincoln
Luke loving Lincoln
Luke loves Lincoln!
My sister Staci came to help out for a week and 1/2 and it was such an incredible blessing! I wasn't able to drive due to my C-section so she took care of everything including making sure I took naps daily, showers, and keeping the refreshing beverages coming! I love my sister!!!
Daddy and Lincoln
Lincoln
Peyton, Luke and Lincoln at the hospital
Lincoln as we were leaving the hospital! He has already grown almost 2 pounds since then!
I am alive and well. Baby Lincoln is absolutely adorable and is such a good baby! Here are a few pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Laura. It was so good to meet him; he is so sweet!
Congrats! Glad to hear that he is a sweet one!
Post a Comment