Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peyton's First Day of Preschool

Today was Peyton's first day of Preschool. She got to wear a new dress that she picked out and I was so optimistic that she would run into the preschool class and never look back. Sadly that was not the case. She wouldn't even go into the room until I picked her up. Then she just sat by me crying for 20 or so minutes. Half of the other kids were crying and some had their parents there and some didn't. One girl is a little bully and only spoke Spanish so Peyton just stared at her when she tried to talk to her.
I left after an hour and Peyton was having fun with Play-Doh. I go back and pick her up in 2 Hours. I feel a little guilty about dropping her off and coming home to just take a relaxing shower and watch "The People's Court". I really hope she enjoys Pre-School. Since it is free we will evaluate if it is worth the time in a few weeks if Peyton still hates it.
The good news is that Jake, or my sister Staci, will be taking Peyton to pre-school for the next week and a half. I just get to pick her up!!! Also, like a good Mom, my batteries on the camera died after I took the picture of her in the car.

Peyton is so happy and has no idea of the torture she will endure in 20 minutes.
Peyton is on her way to Preschool.

No comments: