Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Update

Lincoln' C-section is scheduled for Friday Sept 10th. I am super excited to have Lincoln out and stop going to so many Dr. appointments. I just hope for a healthy baby boy! I doubt the baby will come earlier since my kids never want to leave the womb.
It is amazing that at the beginning of this pregnancy the Doctors were hoping I could last till 30 weeks, then later it was 34 weeks and then they decided to take the baby at 37weeks. Then Lincoln rebounded and spending 3 days at the hospital on bedrest made it possible for him to stay in till 39 weeks.
I am so excited to get off this gestational diabetes diet!!! 9 more days till I can drink Dr.Pepper and eat whatever I want.......I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

1 comment:

Sheri King said...

Yeah for babies and Dr. pepper! Can't wait to meet your new baby!