Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update in Pictures!!!

Lincoln wanted his picture taken. Lincoln will be 1 month on Friday! I can't believe he has been here for a month! He is sleeping for 3 to 4 Hours at night so hopefully he will start sleeping even longer in the next couple of weeks. (I am a huge fan of sleep) Jake normally gives Lincoln his last feeding of the night so I can get a bigger than normal chunk of sleep. (I am a milk pumping fool right now)
A butterfly got caught in our screen so it "let" Luke and Peyton take turns holding it. We assumed it was injured pretty bad because Butterflies tend not to be social. I told them to watch the Butterfly to make sure no birds ate it and this allowed us to watch Pres. Monson's talk during conference undisturbed.
Luke and Peyton playing dress up. Sadly Peyton's costume is meant for an 18month old and she didn't care that it didn't fit.
Peyton playing with Play-Doh that Aunt Amber sent for her birthday!!!
Luke also playing with the play-doh
Luke loving Baby Lincoln
Peyton wanted in on the loving Lincoln action!!!

No comments: