
Peyton dressed up and ready to go to school. She is doing very well at preschool. Most of the time she is already sitting on the rug or playing when we leave her. She has stopped crying and begging me not to leave her. Every morning she does say "I don't want to go to preschool" but I just ignore her pleas. Mother of the Year!

Lincoln looking cute! He is starting to sleep 5-6 hours at night and then goes back to bed for another 3 hours. I can handle waking up once a night for a feeding.

Lincoln trying to tell me something! I'm pretty sure he is saying "Someone please help me! This lady is crazy but she does have good milk. I love milk".

Peyton wearing her Halloween costume. I got this costume for $10 dollars at Kohls. I figured she could play with the costume after Halloween. She loves the wings. She tries to fly!!!!

Luke wearing his "Big Brother" shirt and Lincoln wearing his "little brother" shirt. So cute!

Yeah, Lincoln's facial expression lets you know how much he loves this picture!
1 comment:
Did you get the striped shirt from Sheri? I have a picture of baby Ethan in the same shirt. I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting. Time flies!
Post a Comment