This morning I left really early to go to Traffic Court. I arrived at 7:20 so I could check in at 7:30am. There was already a line at the door of about 30 people. Once inside I waited again in a line to check in and then I got to wait in the court room till the judge came out at 8:40. Once the judge came out it went really fast. I was the 5th person that was seen. I pled guilty and then asked for community service. When he found out that I was a housewife with 3 kids and my husband was in law school he gave me 20 hours of community service in lieu of $140. I still have to pay $100 to the court and attend traffic school but that is so much better then paying $240.
Thank you to my Mother in Law that watched Lincoln and Peyton so I could go and save some money!!!!
I still can't believe I got a speeding ticket for going 80. I should be grateful that I never got a ticket when I was in college. Lets say going 80 was slow for me if no one was on the road. So now I drive like a Mom that needs to keep driving so her baby will stay asleep.....LESSON LEARNED!!!!
1 comment:
Love your blog :) Very cute!
Post a Comment