So yesterday I came home during Sunday School so I could pump and get Lincoln's pacifier. As I enjoyed a delicious Dr.Pepper, after I finished pumping, I started talking to my brother Mark. All of a sudden my black skirt fell to the ground. Seriously...it just slid right off of me. Fortunately, I had a black slip on so my brother didn't see anything. True...this is my maternity black skirt but most of my clothes don't fit right. They all show off my "muffin top" area and I'm not a fan of my extra fat. So I should be happy that my maternity skirt doesn't fit anymore and that this didn't happen during church. Now that would have been really embarrassing.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Wardrobe Malfunction
So yesterday I came home during Sunday School so I could pump and get Lincoln's pacifier. As I enjoyed a delicious Dr.Pepper, after I finished pumping, I started talking to my brother Mark. All of a sudden my black skirt fell to the ground. Seriously...it just slid right off of me. Fortunately, I had a black slip on so my brother didn't see anything. True...this is my maternity black skirt but most of my clothes don't fit right. They all show off my "muffin top" area and I'm not a fan of my extra fat. So I should be happy that my maternity skirt doesn't fit anymore and that this didn't happen during church. Now that would have been really embarrassing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL--love the title.
But leaving church to pump? Why not just feed the little guy at church?
I have to use a nipple shield so my little guy gets milk everywhere and most of my church clothes are not "breastfeeding accessible". So I bring a bottle of pumped breastmilk for Lincoln.
Ah, I've never had to deal with a shield.
But I've breastfdeed everywhere church related--from ward council meeting to while conducting Primary Sharing time. (Gotta love being Primary president while pregnant/nursing and not having supportive counselors.)
Laura- Where are you. I miss your posts!!!
Post a Comment