Monday, January 3, 2011

Update on the Beers Family!

We had a great Christmas this year. Due to my whitetrashness I auctioned off "emails from me for a month" and people actually bid on it. So that was some extra money we got and we used all of the money to go towards a kinect for the xbox 360. We are all having fun playing the games on it. Plus the dance game tells me that I have flawless moves so obviously.....IT IS TRUE!!!!! If anyone has actually seen me dance it is not true though. When I dance it looks like I'm having a seizure standing up!
This is a picture of Lincoln hanging out on his seat. I got this seat at a second hand store because Lincoln does not like his bouncer. He prefers to be sitting up all the time and looking at me. I guess the view is pretty nice...AM I RIGHT?????
My sister Kristi came to visit and my kids adore her!!!
Just Lincoln smiling. He is so cute!
Yes, more of Lincoln!!! (I am pretty sure I have two other kids but the camera loves Lincoln)
Lincoln got an aquarium lamp for Christmas. So he will just stare at the moving fish for long enough for me to do the dishes or clean up. Basically I call it his t.v.!!! You might notice that Lincoln has a drooling problem. He now wears bibs all the time!
Peyton got a Rapunzel dress for Christmas and then preceded to wear it for a week straight. The only reason why she isn't wearing it right now is because we are cracking down on her potty training. If she poops in her pull up she doesn't get it wear it. So far....no poop in the toilet.
Luke and Peyton on Christmas morning right after finding out that Satan came and brought presents!!!
Luke and Lincoln matching!!! Lincoln and Luke love each other so much!!! I make really cute kids! That is my talent!!!

3 comments:

The leader said...

you realize you said that "satan" came to visit your house for christmas? i know it's a typo, but couldn't be funnier. santa=satan, distracting kids from the "true" meaning of christmas...

ok, at least I thought it was funny... ;-)

Jake said...

Ha! Good catch. I hope Satan doesn't visit our house!!!

Reggs said...

"I'm pretty sure I have two other kids..."
That made me laugh out loud at my desk. You are hilarious!!