Friday, February 4, 2011

Yes, I just had a baby

Last night I went to my spin class. I started noticing that my knee would start hurting when I am sitting down peddling for a long time. So to get rid of the slight pain I just get up and then the pressure goes away. When the instructor came around to get our passes I asked him if my bike was correctly positioned. He said yes. I said "Thank you, I am just coming back to spin class after having a baby". He said "Dang you look good for just having a baby". I then realized he thought I meant I JUST HAD A BABY and not 5 months ago. I thought it would be rude to correct him so I am going to let him think I just had a baby!!! Heck yes, I am going to take the compliment under false pretenses.

No comments: