Well I see Jake less now then I did when he was in law school. He has a strict CA bar study review set and studies all the time. He really only wants to take the CA bar one time. So during this time I am leaning on my best friend for help.......Dr.Pepper! It is sad that the McDonald's employees are making comments such as "Wow, back for round two so soon"...."Do you ever buy food to go along with your drinks"...."You look amazing for drinking Dr.Pepper so much" (Okay, that last one never happened).
Luckily I live at home so when the kids go to bed I can sneak off to the gym and my Mom watches them. I always tell her to ignore them if they wake up but so far they sleep through my gym time. The tough thing about going to the gym so late is that I have to go to the bathroom all night long. It is like I'm pregnant again. I go between 3-4 times a night. I drink so much water at the gym that my body rushes to get rid of it to make more room for Dr.Pepper in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment