A few nights ago Jake told me when he comes a lawyer I will have to try to be less whitetrash. At the time I did not specifically ask what he was referring too. Here is my list of what he might think is too whitetrash for a lawyer's wife:
1. Wear Lounge Clothes everyday and for every occasion
2. Having my hair pulled back into a ponytail everyday, but Sunday, and for almost every occasion
3. Always having coupons for groceries, restaurants and even convenience stores.
4. Letting Peyton wear her princess dresses all the time
5. Flossing in the car (yes, I don't do it in front of others anymore)
6. Paying for refreshing beverages in change
7. Thinking Graphic tees are always appropriate
8. Return something if I found it $1 cheaper somewhere else
9. Only shopping at Kohls if I have coupons
10. Trying to pretend I sound just like Yogi Bear when I say "I'm smarter then the average bear".
11. Having my kids spill popcorn all over Target and just walking away.
1 comment:
Flossing is not white trash. Real white trash people have bad teeth--if they have any at all.
But lounge wear and kids running wild in stores... you are walking the line.
Move to the south, or check the website about "people of Wal-Mart", and you'll feel good about yourself--or get some new ideas. LOL
Post a Comment