My "Bestie" Kenzie told me that she was going to read the Book of Mormon in 100 days. She is on the fast track road to the Celestial Kingdom. I was thinking that I should read the Book of Mormon while Jake is studying for the CA Bar. After all I never see him anyways so why not reap some blessings while we need them so Jake can pass the bar. So I am not doing this to be translated... (although, I am pretty dang close but I think my kids are keeping me back....I'm just saying...It can't be me...Am I right?)....I'm doing this to get blessings for my family. We need blessings right now if we ever want to move out of my Mom's house. The good thing is that even though I know my family will be blessed for me reading the Book of Mormon I know that it will be an amazing experience if I do it right. I know the Book of Mormon very well but I know the impressions I get while reading change all the time.
If anyone wants to join me then feel free. I'm going to read the entire Book of Mormon starting tomorrow till July 25th. I haven't "mapped out" how many pages I need to do each day. I'm just going to start reading.......just keep reading.....just keep reading......
No comments:
Post a Comment