Monday, May 16, 2011

Law School Graduate

Jake and Me at his Graduation Ceremony. Jake has graduated from USD school of Law. I am so proud of him. Now he is studying for the bar and then hopefully will get a job soon. I am not a huge fan of being "poor" and can't wait to have our own house.

Sadly there are not more pictures because my camera was on low battery when I turned it on. I can't believe I didn't check that beforehand. My Mom isn't there because she was staying at home with my kids because Luke had strep throat.
Jake and his Parents
Jake and his nephew Adam
Jake's parents, Me and his brother James. (James is single.....so submit applications if you are interested and I will forward them on to him ASAP)

1 comment:

Sheri King said...

Congrats Jake. So nice to be done!