Monday, May 16, 2011
My Family in Town
Last Weekend all of my Brothers and Sisters were in town. It was a lot of fun hanging out and playing games. We took a vote and we believe that my brother Mike is the favorite child. Either way I have no claim for the title since I'm not the oldest child or the oldest girl, I'm not the baby of the family, I don't have health problems, I'm not in the military fighting for our freedom, I don't have the oldest kids and I'm not the best cook. I tried to be in the running but tell giving the case of our awesome I am...but to no avail.
Mike, Mark, Kristi, ME, and Staci (FYI....we were not notified in advance that we were taking a picture)
With all of the kids my Mom got all of her grandkids at the same time!!! Peyton and Lily were best friends but when Lily wasn't around.....Morgan was Peyton's best friend. (Peyton is a little willey nilley on the "best friend" title)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment