
So my sweet Princess Peyton is potty trained but still calls to me from the bathroom whenever she goes Poop in the toilet. Now she is a very "regular" girl and she poops 1-3 times a day. So she screams "Mommy come in here" and I run to the bathroom and say "hooray, you are such a big girl. Good job Peyton!!! I'm so proud of you!!" Now I don't mind saying this to Peyton but its the stopping what I'm doing to run to the bathroom to tell her this. I'm trying to act excited but its hard to be excited about poop! Plus I am not a fan of looking at poop in the toilet if I don't have too. Oh well.....that is what you do when you are a Mom!!!
1 comment:
Um, Austin STILL yells for me to wipe his bum (2 years after being potty trained). However, I am happy to do it as I've seen the underwear after school where he has "attempted" to wipe himself...
Okay, enough potty talk. Let's meet up soon...
Oh, I did get your facebook message, but I stink at facebook. My number is 312-5755. You know the area code so I won't post my entire number on the internets.
Post a Comment