
Mommy and Lincoln were so excited that Luke is now going to First Grade. He got a lot of O's for Outstanding (yeah that is how the Beers' Family Rolls) and then G's for Good. (We except Gs in our family) His teacher even put that "Luke was a pleasure to teach". Luke is so happy to be done with school for the summer. He has already asked if he can be absent for the first day of 1st grade!

Peyton is so happy to be done with her preschool!!!!

Luke, Peyton and Lincoln all smiling on cue! Poor Lincoln is not in the best spot right now.

I'm sorry. I was just reading the Book of Mormon when Peyton picked up the camera and took a picture of me. Since I read it ALL THE TIME it was only a matter of time before someone took a picture of me reading it.
No comments:
Post a Comment