Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Day

Today was a great day. Jake has changed his work schedule so I can work out on Wed and Thurs mornings before he goes and starts studying. So today I went and worked out and I kept noticing a delightful fresh scent around me. Image my surprise when I realized that fresh scent was me. My deodorant was making me want to work out harder. It is the Melaluca deodorant and it is quite pleasant.
Then after my spin class I got a soda and came home. Jake put Lincoln down and I then took a nap. Although, Lincoln only slept for 40 minutes. So we went and picked up Peyton early from her preschool and met up with Luke's Kindergarten class at their park field trip. In my defense I thought we were only going to stop by for 30 minutes or so but we ended up staying for almost 2 hours. Now I have a white baby......sadly, he is now a red baby. I forgot to put sunblock on him and myself. So I am burned pretty bad. Lesson learned......when in the sun don't forget your sunblock. Peyton didn't get burned because she is so tan anyways. I don't think she has ever gotten burned. It is her 1/16 Indian Blood. Luke I had pre-hosed down with sunblock.
After the park we went to Kohls.......*see next post* then came home. It was a fun day. The kids went to bed and now I am going to make my bed (because I washed the sheets) and I am off to bed!!!

No comments: