Friday, October 14, 2011

I love, I love, I love School

My kids' school they have something called "OCTOBER BREAK".  For people that have jobs this is a great time to take your children on cool vacations, and create magical moments, since most kids are still in school.  For people that are poor then you just hang out and go to the park, go to the zoo, walk around target, and drive thru gulpage runs to get free kiddie cones.  We have one more week of no school.  I  miss school already!!!
Luke and Peyton's Halloween Costumes came in the mail!!!
Lincoln learning the ways of the Gamer!
On Monday we had to deal with a scheduled power outage.  Did I mention I love electricity???  Lincoln was not cool with taking a nap without having a loud fan on.  My kids did not like the idea that the t.v. wouldn't turn on and I was sad that I actually had to parent.  After all Disney Junior does all the work for me.  They teach my kids the alphabet, numbers and social skills.  (I do let my kids watch t.v. but I am joking)  We did spend some time reading books and then went out to recycle cans.  When we came back the power was on!!!


On Wednesday I watched a friend's daughter so she could go to the temple......(I'm trying to stock pile as many blessings as we can so we can trade them in for Jake to get a job)  My kids loved having a little friend come over and play with them. 
Luke, Peyton and Me at the Zoo.  Lincoln was in the stroller and was off to the right.

On Thursday Jake stayed home in the morning and took the kids swimming at the YMCA.  Then in the afternoon we went to the zoo with our friend Alyssa and her daughter. We only stayed for 2 hours but my kids had so much fun!



Peyton at the Zoo on the Hippo Statute

Luke showing me that he can climb a tree at the zoo

Lincoln telling me he acknowledges me but refuses to look at the camera and thinks it is so funny!!!

No comments: