This past week has been a lot of fun because all the kids have the week off for Thanksgiving. So Luke and Peyton spent the night on Monday night at Jason and Staci's house and then on Tues we had Morgan spend the night at our house. It was so much fun. I truly love having my sister and her family so close. I wish they lived across the street but being 30 mins away in Ramona is better then 15 hours in Oregon.
Luke stole the camera and took a few pictures of Lincoln. His sad face is because he wants the camera and Luke won't give it to him.
 |
| Lincoln's Sad Face |
My poor baby Lincoln is so used to being carried around like this by his siblings and cousins that he has kind of just accepted it. He knows he won't get hurt and it is only temporary.
 |
| Luke hugging Lincoln |
My brother in law Jason gave me 2 Peter Grimm hats and told me to take pictures of them. He works at Peter Grimm and the hats are super awesome. So I take pictures of the hat whenever I go to the zoo or Wild Animal Park. Lincoln decided he wanted to take a picture with the hat even though he had a messy face!
 |
| Lincoln wearing my hat |
We were all at the Wild Animal Park on Tues and we saw that they were walking a warthog. Obviously, the kids went running to get closer. The two zookeepers were super awesome and talked to our kids for almost 20 minutes about this warthog. This warthog was raised in captivity so he wasn't scared of humans but I learned so much about warthogs. I had no idea how smart they were. Peyton asked if we could take the warthog home. It was a lot of fun.
 |
| Watching the warthog |
At the Wild Animal Park they have a Robert the Zebra Show that is hilarious. Robert the Zebra is interactive and talks to the kids. I'm serious it is so awesome. Kids ask the weirdest questions and I swear that the guy who voices Robert is a stand up comedian. The adults are laughing so much.
 |
| Morgan, Luke, Megan, Jake, Max and Peyton |
Luke got the "Effort Award" at Loma. He was so proud of the award. Peyton is so proud of her brother. Lincoln was running around and trying to get him to take a picture is impossible. Luke also turned 6 last Sat. We had a cousin party but, sadly, I didn't take any pictures. That is embarrassing.
 |
| Peyton loves her brother |
No comments:
Post a Comment