Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beers Update

Beers Update in Pictures.....
Peyton, Morgan, Megan, Luke
 My Mom got my Dad's headstone put in so the grandkids went to visit my Dad's gravesite.  The last time I was at my Dad's gravesite was when my Dad was buried.  I believe that if I wanted to feel my Dad's presence I would go to the temple.  I have been lucky to feel him on a few occasions and he has been around to check on my kids. 
 Lincoln got 2 cupcakes because he fell off the piano bench.  I was playing the piano and Lincoln lost his balance and fell backwards and hit his head hard.  His eyes rolled back and he didn't move for 5 seconds.  It scared me so bad.  I started crying and grabbed the phone and panicked and called 911.  The operator suggested I called Lincoln's dr since he had started crying by then.  I was still on hold with the Doctor's office when Lincoln stopped crying and started asking for cupcakes.  I was so scared because one of my bffs just lost her nephew at 15months.  I did go see the doctor to make sure Lincoln was okay and he is as cute as ever!  So I gave him 2 cupcakes.
Lincoln grabbed the peanut butter and I handed him a spoon.  He decided his hand was much more effective.  Good thing for baby wipes!!!

No comments: