Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Horseback Riding Lessons

Luke decided he did not enjoy soccer so he stopped after 6 weeks.  (He did spend most of his time spinning around by the goalie who was usually a girl.  I think I saw him once kicking the ball but he did a lot of air kicks to try to get the ball)  He begged to start doing horseback riding lessons.  In San Diego you don't have a lot of horseback riding lesson options that are affordable.  Luckily, my sister lives in Ramona and has a connection to someone who owns horses.  My nieces get weekly lessons from this nice lady.  Luke only goes once a month but he LOVES it.  The best part is that the nice lady said that "Luke is all boy" even though he did ask for a pink saddle. 
Peyton got on the horse to take the picture.  She was loved being on the horse but I think she is too young to be riding a horse.

No comments: