Friday, March 16, 2012

Self Proclaimed "Funniest Weipert"

I announced to my family that I was the winner of the 2011 "Funniest Weipert" Award.  They asked how I came to this conclusion and I told them that there was a vote last September but I was the only one who voted.....there go....I'm the winner.  The Award goes to the Weipert that makes the best all around jokes.  I am hoping I will go unchallenged again for 2012.  *Laura hopes*

Here are the other self proclaimed awards that I received:

"Smartest Weipert"
"Best Trophy Wife"
"Best Kisser"
"Best BFF"
"Best soda drinker"
"Best pajama wearer"
"Best Mother of the Year"
"Best All Around Weipert"
"Best Lake Mead Pencil Diver"



1 comment:

Darren and Kaylyn said...

Ha ha I love this post. I can't agree on all of it. I have no idea if you are the best kisser, and I hope I never do know. :-) That is just weird, but I'll take your word for it.