I have not updated my blog in awhile but I have been super busy. Jake is working at a law firm in downtown San Diego and I am a lady of leisure during the day. My kids start school at 9am and I still manage to cut it close every morning. After I drop them off Lincoln and I head to the gym for a delightful workout. Lincoln has accepted the kids area and even plays with the other kids.
After my workout we come home and hang out for awhile till naptime. I put Lincoln down to nap and then I clean some more or take a nap too. At 3pm my alarm goes off and I go pick up the kids at school. Then we come back and play outside for awhile then we go in for the dreaded homework time. This is never a pleasant moment in the Beers Household.
Sadly, on Thurs I don't get a nap because it is short day Thursday and the school expects me to watch my kids after 1pm so the teachers can have a planning meeting.
Jake is happy at his job and is doing well and I am so happy being a lady of leisure. I am so happy with our lives right now. I love spending time with just Lincoln and also spending time at the gym for my alone time.
Plus I just got called as a Relief Society Instructor and that is one of my favorite callings. Here are a list of my other favorite callings:
1. Door Greeter at Sacrament
2. Truck or Treat candy tester
3. Librarian Alternate
4. Ward car counter.......to see how many cars are in the parking lot
5. Ward comedian
6. Relief Society Chair Setter Upper
7. Hall Attendant during Sunday School
8. Ward Sign Maker
Now I haven't confirmed that these are real callings but I am hoping they are.
In conclusion....I'm pretty sure that life is close to perfect right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment