Today Luke stayed home from school since he had a fever yesterday but he was great today. He had fun with Lincoln and me today. We ran errands and did our normal routine. Sadly, I didn't get to workout but I did get to take a nap. Luke was feeling great so we went down to my Mom's house with Staci and her family to go trick or treating. Since I'm an awesome Mom I didn't take any pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes. So here is what their costumes were:
Luke was a vampire compete with sprayed black hair
Peyton was Princess Leah again and then switched to her Brave dress half way through
Lincoln refused to put a costume on so he wore his mickey mouse sweater and tolerated that.
For the first 10 houses my kids thought trick or treating was awesome then Peyton and Lincoln were done and stopped. Luke went around the neighborhood with his cousins.
It was a fun night. Happy Halloween!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment