I'm not sure if you heard but McDonalds is taking a huge due to the economy. I know the experts haven't realized that I am the reason McDonalds is not doing so well. So I decided to write a letter to McDonalds to express my concerns.
Dear McDonalds,
About 5 months ago I stopped going to my local McDonalds for your refreshing Dr.Pepper beverages because your Dr.Pepper is very subpar. It seems like you have stopped trying to keep the Dr.Pepper blend delicious. Due to your lack of Dr.Pepper syrup ration I started going to the local Circle K for my soda needs. The employees at your McDonalds were friendly but the employees at Circle K learned my name and my kids names. Since I stopped going to my local McDonalds I stopped buying your food. Since I stopped buying your food and drinks I now realize that I am the reason why McDonalds is failing.
I recently moved and I can commit to going to my new local McDonalds 2 or 3 times a day for a refreshing beverage IF you make your Dr.Pepper delicious again.
Thank you,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment