I went to the dentist on Tuesday for a follow up core build up and for a temporary crown. I had a horrible experience when the dentist assistant discovered that she could torture me with the sucker tool. She decided to suck out everything out of my mouth then she decided to start going down my throat till I gagged. Finally I put up my hand when she tried to suck up something right after she already made me gag 2 times in a row.
I know the dentist assistant is not a horrible person and she is quite lovely when she doesn't have a sucker tool in my mouth. I understand she is just doing her job, and I'm sure I produce quite a lot of saliva, but why is she going crazy with it? Plus what is the deal with cold water being squirted in your mouth. Why can't it be warm water? Did the cold water have to be so cold that it shocks you only to be sucked up by the sucking tool so fast.
That was my experience at the dentist.
No comments:
Post a Comment