Friday, May 23, 2008

Horrible Day to Visit Sea World

So today I went to Sea World with my Mother in Law, Mandi, Zoe, Zacq, Sheri, Tyler, Austin, Luke and Peyton. We thought "Oh, it is cold outside and no one will visit Sea World today". WRONG!!! The Bay of Play was opening up today and that is the kid's area and has new Elmo rides. Tyler ran Sheri and Austin off into one direction and we all went to an Elmo ride. After waiting almost 45 minutes we got on the 1 min ride. Luke loved it so it was worth the wait. You are not allowed to bring on carry on infants but somehow I got Peyton on. No one asked me if she could walk and so I just put her next to me on the ride. She loved it too.

Unfortunately, we missed the Shamu show but that didn't seem to phase Luke. He just loved being with his cousins. Sheri went to different shows and we ran into them while they were eating lunch and right before the Ultimate Down Pour!!! There was just as much chance for rain today as there was yesterday and there was no rain yesterday. So imagine my surprise!!!!

It was fun to see Sheri again!!!!

1 comment:

Reggs said...

WOO! I love catching up on your blog! Sorry about the craziness at Sea World. Apparently people see the rain and automatically think, Sea World. Hello lame people, go to the REAL ocean 20 feet away and see the REAL whales. And get out of the way so Laura can have first dibs on the Elmo ride.
As for the DP, you can't give it up!! It would be like asking Oprah to give up Stedman, or the Dali Lama to give up prayer. Laura and Dr. Pepper should get married in the temple. (but just for time. Jake is before DP, and therefore gets the eternity slot.)
Plus, I think you are doing great at primary. I'm not there, but the fact that you show up and make an effort says a lot. Many lesser people would have turned the calling down. You rock!