So my Dad has been sick lately and the Doctors are trying to figure out what is going on with him and his pain. So this morning I drove my Dad to get a blood test in Kearny Mesa but the Doctor's office forgot to fax in the orders. So we headed back down to the doctor's office and they took 4 viles of blood. He is getting a biopsy tomorrow and a bone scan on Friday. The Doctor's office lost his file too. (Needless to say my parents have already gotten a new doctor....a better one...an orthopedic surgery)
So back to my bad day. So I got back and dropped my Dad off at the house and then I got a refreshing beverage from McDonalds at 10:40am. Yeah, that is super, super late for me. After that was fun because we had a play date with Katherine and Mandi and their kids (from my ward). Then at 2pm it was the Beers Family nap. I woke up with a headache and my Mom brought me home a refreshing beverage from McDonalds. Now I am going to take a Tylenol PM and go to bed. My kids have been overclingy and they keep talking, and talking, and talking, and talking, and talking. They look sweet and innocent but they keep talking, and talking, and screaming, and screaming...etc.
The moral of the story...start the day with a refreshing beverage before 10:40am. (8ish would be awesome....)
3 comments:
That was my day too....but for me it is Diet Coke...around 7. lol I hoep your Dad is ok.
Laura,I'm glad you parents switched doctors. What a bunch of crap to have to go through. By the way, did caffiene withdrawals cause the headaches for you?
I think that the soda that late in the day might have caused my headache or it might have been from my kids needing sooo much attention. Either way...I'm not winning Mother of the Year award anytime soon!
The good thing is that I love my two kids more than anything so I always have patience with them but they don't realize how crazy I'm going on the inside.
Post a Comment