
So today I went to Target to pick up some acid reflux medicine (which I have to take daily and Target just came out with a generic pill as compared to Prilosec) and I had a coupon for a $10 dollar gift card for any new prescription at Target Pharmacy. (This is the second coupon I have used for a prescription and I have one more coupon for another prescription I will transfer....good Laura's coupon clipping) So I also take back a receipt for a sweater that I had gotten for Peyton the week before that had since gone on sale. So I got my $2 dollar difference from customer service and I was off to do my shopping.
Peyton refused to sit in the cart and kept standing up and trying to jump out. This was super frustrating and I was going crazy. I had my work out shorts on and a shirt that had a small hole in it. So I looked like super white trash and my kids were driving me crazy. Then after I had checkout and Peyton was continously screaming in my ear because I was holding her and refused to put her down.....Luke spilled my soda all over the ground. It was an accident and I had just gotten it refilled. At this point I am done but I had to go to Albertsons...which was next door. So off I went to get the final things I need at Albertsons and Peyton was just as delightful at there as she was at Target. It was a painful shopping experience today but now the day is over. The kids are asleep. Hooray...soon it will be my bedtime.!
2 comments:
I feel your pain. If every mom has been there, then why do they all still stare!?!
I think because I looked so whitetrash!
Post a Comment