I need help on Potty Training. We did well about 6 months ago and now Luke likes the idea of being potty trained but he won't use the toilet. Any ideas from Moms who have been successful????
First off, congrats on losing ten pounds!! That's awesome, and not easy to do. Dress however you want. I bet other moms look at you and find something about you to admire, like having NO BUTT (luckyyyy).
As for potty training, in my experience it just took being consistent. Put them on the potty RIGHT after they wake up, and 30 minutes after every meal. Helped me a ton. :)
4 comments:
I am emailing you.
First off, congrats on losing ten pounds!! That's awesome, and not easy to do. Dress however you want. I bet other moms look at you and find something about you to admire, like having NO BUTT (luckyyyy).
As for potty training, in my experience it just took being consistent. Put them on the potty RIGHT after they wake up, and 30 minutes after every meal. Helped me a ton. :)
Aaah! Please let me know if you figure this out.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Oy.
Post a Comment