The last few weeks I realized it was getting ridiculous that every night Peyton and Luke crawled into bed with us. Most of the time Peyton just cuddled with Jake and I didn't even know she was there. Luke, however, comes in and demands to sleep right in the middle of my pillow which forced me to hang half of my body over the side of the bed.
So we told Luke that no one sleeps in our bed anymore. So when Peyton came in at 1:40 this morning I cuddled with her and then took her back to bed. Now Peyton did not like this at all. It took almost an hour and 45 minutes for her to go back to bed. Then Luke decided he wanted to sleep with us. I took him back to bed and fell asleep in his comfortable new bed.
After 5am this morning I came back into my own bed only to be awoken at 6:30am to Peyton tell me she wanted to go downstairs. That is when I told Jake to wake up and take her downstairs.
3 comments:
Good choice! I'm sure it's not easy to say no to such cute moments and cuddling but keep at it.
you are a super nice parent. I have a strict NO KIDS IN MY BED rule, and my kids probably hate me for it. They'll probably go on Oprah and tell the world how mean and hateful I am for not letting them in my bed.
But the truth is, I sleep so well! Ha ha hahahahahhaha
(that's as long as Allen isn't drooling).
Just remember, my grandkids are the best so be nice!
Post a Comment