Thursday, October 29, 2009
Crafty Mom....
I decided I needed to be a more "hands on Mom" and do "fun, crafty stuff" that other Moms do. So I went and bought two pumpkins, one for Peyton and one for Luke, and it was going to be a Beers Family Bonding Moment. Luke looked into the Pumpkin and said "Eeeww...you do it". So I scooped out both pumpkins and got them looking perfect on the inside. Then Jake started the "sad" pumpkin face and I had the "happy" pumpkin face...per Luke's request. It was a fun family memory and Peyton had more fun running around naked then helping with the pumpkins.
Beers Family with the completed pumpkins. As usual my kids are not looking at the camera but I did get a kiss from Luke.
Peyton did help by trying to put the seeds back into the pumpkin. She also loves putting her hands into the pumpkins to get to the candle.
Luke wouldn't let us put his pumpkin outside. So the pumpkins are sleeping downstairs. Hopefully we can get them outside for Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those look great! How fun! That's funny he wouldn't let you put them outside!
Post a Comment