So last night my Mom watched the kids and Jake and I had a date night. We started at Chevy's for their half price appetizers (we got flautas and I love their chips and salsa). Then we headed for the temple. (*Laura gives you a chance to pause to give her praise for attending the temple*.....) We got into the 7pm session and then all of a sudden I was reaching for tissues that I brought in my pocket. My allergies went crazy and the whole time I was wiping my nose or sneezing. Everyone was leaning away from me and ignoring me because they all probably thought I had swine flu. (If you have swine flu the most obvious place to go would be the temple because no one gets sick in the temple..just kidding)
I don't blame all of them. If I saw something sneezing and wiping her nose all the time I would stay far away from them. So I was one of those people last night.......
Just fyi....after we got done with the session I was fine. So I have no idea what triggered my allergies.
1 comment:
Laura!
Too funny, you crack me up. I love your posts...you write just how you speak.
(btw, this is Jennifer, Christy's cousin)
--incouni is the secret verification word...
Post a Comment