Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Life Today

Today was a busy day of running random errands. This morning Mandy backed out of the gym at 5:15am so I decided to be lazy and go back to bed till 7:15am. It was an excellent decision for my lazy factor. Sadly, when I look at my fat in the mirror I realized skipping the gym was not the "best decision" overall. After breakfast we went to recycle cans (my only source of income), get Milk and Water, get me a refreshing beverage and kiddie cones for the kids, go to Petco for more fish food*, and then to the Pirate Park to play with our ward playgroup. After that we came home and relaxed for the afternoon. After quiet time I dropped my kids off at Mandy's and went to the Doctor for a checkup. Since I am still bleeding I get to give blood again on Monday and go back to the Dr. next week. (I think the Dr. has a crush on me because she keeps making me come back to see her) I picked up my kids and then Mandy dropped off her kids because she went to buy a new mini van....Hooray for Mandy. That was my day!



***Luke's Fish "Bubbles
So the beta fish food suspiciously disappeared so Bubbles has been fasting for a day while I was hoping the food would turn up. For $3 dollars you get enough Beta Food tablets to feed a fish for 3 years. I didn't want to buy a new one since I am not really committed to this fish. Bubbles is to appease Luke till we can get him a dog or a cat. I am not a "fish person". DON'T JUDGE ME!

5 comments:

ANGELA said...

I love your blog! I don't know why I am not constantly trying to make you write more words of wisdom. The Conference post was too funny. I am sorry you are still bleeding. I hope everything works out. Thanks for making me smile!

ANGELA said...

I forgot to mention that I am not a fish fan or any pet for that matter. Eric keeps asking me if we can get a dog. He says he'll take care of it, but I know I will have to after the excitement wears off. I just keep telling him, maybe when he's a little older he can get a dog! :)

jimmy said...

Wait you guys have a cat, did you not bring home a cat from monte vista high school and say you would take care of it and feed it and clean up after it?
I forget the cats name I think it is fronzie.
plus you guys have bird that is fun.

The Griffins said...

Ben and I got beta fish once. They were really boring and we got sick of taking care of it for so little entertainment so we fought them. It was exciting and mine won. I think it was a little heartless of us but it was either that or they probably would've died from neglect the next week. We haven't gotten any more fish. I think they're hard to take care of because they don't remind you that they're around like dogs and kids do. Good luck with Bubbles!

Carrie Dalby said...

We have three LARGE aquariums (25 gal, 55 gal, and 75 gal)of fish, plus a 50 gallon turtle tank. Fish don't leave hair on the furniture or floors. And the kids like watching them as swim almost as much as watching TV.