Thursday, October 22, 2009

No More Bottles....No More Bottles for Peyton

Today I stopped giving Peyton bottles. This morning I handed her a sippy cup of milk/instant breakfast (since my kids don't eat breakfast or really at all for that matter). She said "No" and tried to hand it back but I didn't take it. Yes, I do know that Peyton is a little over 2 but she loved her bottles. Everytime I was going to stop her on the bottles something came up (i.e. Sickness, my Dad being sick, getting pregnant, miscarrying, drinking dr.pepper, eating various delicious foods and didn't want to be bothered, watching t.v.) This whole time she has used sippy cups but they were for juice and water. We will see how nap time goes but I do not back down.

I already miss her baby days.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Good luck with that! I am thinking about taking Ava's pacifier away because now she bites holes threw them and I am always replacing them. I just don't know if I am up for the fight yet.