Lately I have been back up to (3) 42oz sodas a day. Now anyone who knows me knows I only drink about 1/2 to 3/4 of my soda each time but normally I only have two a day. Even the McDonald's employees have expressed concern in my sudden increase of soda. Today one of them said "Is everything going okay with you?" and they really wanted to know. She even turned off her mic to ask the question and waited. Now some of the McDonald's employees do know about my personal life but not all of them. One employee even makes my caramel sundaes special when I order them. (She puts some caramel on the bottom, some in the middle and some on top....delicious and lots of caramel)The increase of soda is due to all the stress right now while I'm waiting for Jake to find a summer associate position. Time for self control and stop drinking so much soda and go back drinking water.........
1 comment:
Oh, I hope things get easier. Those seem like nice McDonalds employee's. Hope Jake finds something.
Post a Comment