Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Peyton is being potty trained


Today I decided that Peyton needed to be potty trained since she is 2 and 1/2 and has been kicking me every time I change her poopy diaper. So we bought Minnie Mouse underwear (her pick) and we kept them on all afternoon. I set the alarm for 30 mins and when that went off if I didn't take her to the bathroom within a few minutes she always went pee in her underwear. So I will be better tomorrow. Any advice? I hate potty training. It takes all of my patience and stretches to even further. I waited till Luke was almost 3 and 1/2 before I potty trained him but I heard girls are better and faster at being potty trained.

2 comments:

The leader said...

let her run around naked, or bottomless for a while! that really helped Elizabeth. Seemed she went in her panties (as if it was a diaper) every time the frst week, then after we let her go around with no bottoms and she had nothing to wet into, she was more prone to sit on the potty. Good luck!

Jenni said...

I've actually heard the same thing about letting them run around naked. I may try it with Ava in a few months.