Today I went and had an echo ultrasound for my baby boy. The Doctor wanted to make sure the heart was in great shape since we are relying off blood flow to show if the baby becomes anemic. The good news is that the baby has a great heart so that makes me happy. When I was giving them my insurance card I noticed that my chart was open and I had to read it....I don't know why but I had too...maybe because of that one Seinfeld episode? The first page was a letter to my referring doctor from the specialist and it stated that since my Kid Antibodies levels have stayed stable for the last three blood draws we can go to Monthly Ultrasounds rather then bi-monthly. This is a great sign that the baby will be healthy and stay in my nice warm uterus till Sept when the Doctors will cut me open and take him out.
I would show you a picture of the baby from the ultrasound but I am kind of scared by the pictures they give me. I don't hold these photos dear but if you want to confirm it is a boy then I can send you a picture....I now have 3 of those pictures!
Now we just have to come up with a name for the baby.......
No comments:
Post a Comment