Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Anyone want one of my kids?
The last few days have been really rough. Luke and Peyton have done everything in their power to make me go crazy!!! They play in trash cans (yes, trash cans), climb the fence, grab anything that could possibly hurt them if digested, play in the sink with free flowing water, and refuse to listen to me unless I am yelling at them. They have learned when I am breastfeeding that they have free range on the house. So I need to crack down on them. I'm trying to be calm and understanding since their lives have been altered too but they are crazy! Once Lincoln sleeps more at night maybe I won't be as scared to venture out with 3 kids. I know Luke and Peyton miss their daily outing that we used to do. Fortunately, the only break I get is when they are both at school. Those are my blessed 3 hours!
Luke, Peyton and Lincoln
Peyton in her Princess Dress. (She only wears dresses right now)
Luke with his "Future Gamer" shirt on.
My little precious baby Lincoln.
Here is proof that Lincoln is my baby! Peyton took this picture. Please ignore the blood shot eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww, Lincoln sure is cute, Laura!! I hope you are still finding time to take little naps here and there. I'm sorry the other two are giving you a run for your money. Hang in there!
Lincoln is so cute! I'm going through the same thing with my kids right now and the "liberty" they find when I'm nursing. I wish we lived closer so we could get them together; they'd have a blast!
Post a Comment