The last few days have been the same old. Peyton had a slight fever on Sunday but she has the cold that is going around. She enjoyed staying home with me and Lincoln and watching "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". It is becoming our favorite show over "Dora" and "Go Diego Go".
I have decided I am done being fat so I am going to start running. Today I ran 30 minutes....so about 1 mile. I am not what you would call "traditional fast" but rather a "you can tell she is jogging but it looks like walking".
I am going to my brother's graduation from BYU at the end of April. I AM SO EXCITED for many reasons but I am super excited to be able to sleep without having my kids there. I know I'm bad. I don't think I have had a full night sleep without some type of interruption since before I was pregnant. Thank you to my Mother in Law and my Husband for split the child care duty so I can play "hookie" in UTAH!

Luke chilling after getting fed by Luke and Peyton.

Luke and Peyton taking a picture for me!

Peyton feeding Lincoln. Luke also took a turn at feeding Lincoln. He is enjoying a mixture of rice cereal and sweet potatos.

Peyton and Lincoln taking a break from eating.

Lincoln!!!!

Lincoln is a Weipert....look at that face.

Lincoln the Vampire

Luke and Peyton modeling their new swimsuits.
1 comment:
SO cute!
Don't forget to follow my blog...
-Carrie
Post a Comment