I am 31 and falling apart. Yesterday I fell asleep on my back and woke up with back pain. I used to think it was directly related to my weight but I have actually lost weight. So I think it is because I was lazy and not working out the last couple of weeks. I am just tired of going to the gym and having guys hit on me. I can't make it through one work out with some guy coming up to me and saying "Can I go around you?" or "Do you really need to keep the lights off while you are on the spin bike?" It is so obvious that they are finding subtle ways to hit on me. I just answer their questions but don't engage in conversations. Maybe I shouldn't wear High Socks to work out in....those are a "Sexy Look" if you ask me???
So I am a cripple. I can't wait till Jake gets a job and we have medical insurance. Then I can go see if they can do something for my back. Until then Dr.Pepper will have to try to solve the problem.
2 comments:
don't worry - i was a cripple too for a little while! john forced me to go to the doctor to check it out and then the best thing ever happened... that amazing old man actually told me to take advil/tylenol WITH a delicious beverage. the caffeine apparently boosts the pain killers. :) best doctor's visit ever!!
we miss you guys!
this post had me cracking up! not because of your pain (sorry about your sad back!)... but because of your awesome hilarious-ness! oh... and your high socks are totally sexy ;)
Post a Comment