Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dreaded Family Picture Day

My sister Staci offered to take a family picture of us this year.  Sadly, Lincoln is 15 months and we still did not have a family picture with him in it.  I hate family pictures because there is so much pressure.  So here is our best efforts at the 2011 Beers Family Picture!
My adorable family


Jake and Me

I love this little guy!

Mommy and Peyton

Our family picture but the failed pose
The reason why I like this picture is because if you notice Peyton and I are matching.  I have on a black dress, polk a dot tights, and a neckalce with a flower on the same side as Peyton's flowers. 
Luke and Jake are matching too and even have almost identical pants.  Sadly, we could not find them matching ties.  Lincoln is just adorable and has his own style and suit.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute pictures! I love your dress, where did you get it?

WARNERS said...

so beautiful - all of you! I think your photo shoot was a success!

Reggs said...

total success! no reason to dread them anymore. :D

Laura Beers said...

I got the dress at Jensclothing.com. I feel like I have eyes though.